Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Because I Have a Blog

I have a blog called Free Verse in Review published through Wordpress. It looks very professional and is used strictly for my book reviews. I would like to leave it as it is.

This blog is different because it is mine to verse as freely as I want without reviewing anything but my own scattered ramblings. Plus, I need a place to put a bunch of crazy stuff on my blog from the giveaways I enter.

These giveaways I enter are very interesting. They can be won as I have won a few; They can be quite involved requiring many tasks; They can also be tricky. I don't even know what some of them mean on their requirements because of the giveaway language they use. For instance, the most recent one wants me to put them on my "blog roll". What's a "blog roll"? I have a blog. I have not seen its' roll. Then it asks me to add a chatter button to my blog. Where am I supposed to put it and for how long?
Blog
This is an example of a chatter button. I really don't know what it does except take the reader back to her website. That's the main point, I'm sure. So, I just did what was asked of me. 2 points for me! Yay! I still can't get that blog roll point.

1 comment: