Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Walt Disney World "The Magic Kingdom"

Hold on to your hats folks because we're going to see the mouse! Wait. I didn't say that right. I meant THE MOUSE! MICKEY MOUSE! That's right! This little branch of the Pflug family is going to Walt Disney World in November over Thanksgiving holiday. We're going to brave the roads and drive down, maybe stay one or two nights at one of the economy lodges on the Disney property, and spend a day in the Magic Kingdom. We'll probably just spend the next day in Downtown Disney. Then we'll be spending a couple more days in FL hanging out with family.

The four of us will be going to Disney: me, Ken, Erin and Gavin. Erin and I were there in 2005 to celebrate her 8th birthday, Gav's never been and Ken hasn't been there for close to 25 years. Many things have changed since then. We read up on the parks and decided on the Magic Kingdom as our park since we could only go to one park. I've done a little reading and sort of remember some of the stuff mentioned. It would be great if anyone who might read this comments or writes to me and gives me some inside tips for the Magic Kingdom. Maybe which restaurant is better price for the food, or where to stand for the parade to get the best pictures.

Of course the free guidebook I downloaded lists the main attractions and some of the facts. It really takes a regular attendee or a local person to know the ins and outs of anything going on inside the park. I do know one thing. I'd better make reservations to eat with characters early if I expect any of that to happen.

Wish us luck on getting the trip on it feet, as well as actually getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment